I wasn’t paying any attention to this hullabaloo of the upcoming “big sale” from the two huge online marketplaces here in our country at first. This craziness caught my attention by the end of September.. but by that time, I was done “shopping” for my birthday stuff. So what else is there to randomly splurge on? What other important items to buy, to actually use, something practical.
Fast forward from September, and here we are now, welcome to the first week of November 2020! Because of being caught up to watching the idiot box (hahaha) most of the time, it has been force fed into my head the awareness this big sale.. Deep inside I am panicking and have to find something to put in my cart. Wtf, what the hell, right?? 🤨
On the night of Tue, Nov 10, both ABSCBN and GMA had their special shows launching the sales of Lazada (IDK if Shopee had one, lemme know if they did have one hahaha.. if anyone’s gonna read this far). WELL. What can I say about those two shows, who seemingly tried to compete with each other? I think the one done by the latter was more fun and exciting than the former that looked scripted, unexciting and done by the book kind of presentation. Although the former, got to convince me to join the live contest thru their app and since I was a newbie, I was picked twice (I think) but I didn’t know what else to do so I left. 😂
To hell with these livestream apps like Tiktok, Shopee, Lazada, Kumu community apps! Y’all are confusing for seniors like me.
November 11, 2020
My cart contains the following items:
- Refillable cartridge set for my Epson WF-7710 since the ink cartridge can’t be bought locally and I don’t want to convert the printer to a CISS (time consuming and space consuming, also complicated setup). I hope I won’t mess my printer when I start using this;
- Tempered glass and another casing for my phone because the tempered glass I bought for my phone wasn’t applied properly, which is my fault for not doing it inside a lint-free area;
- New earphones, the TWS T11 – One of my go-to earphones is starting to show signs of breaking down so I have to find something to back it up, hmm.. hope this will work as good as the one I’m using currently;
- Rapoo M200 because I have no mouse to use anymore;
- Some personal essentials since I also can’t find this product in the grocery now;
- Head cap (the blue ones surgeons wear during an operation) for our use when we go out to cover ourselves whenever we go out, yes we are being overprotective with ourselves from the public because COVID19;
- San Remo packs of Alfredo pasta because I can’t find these anymore in groceries;
- Baseus Mini Car Vacuum Cleaner Portable coz it looked useful from their video for cleaning my keyboard
I have a feeling one or two of the items from my cart will be a dud 🙁 we’ll see in a couple of weeks if they are as good as the reviews say they are… Maybe I’ll write a short review in the next entries.