It’ll be September in 3 hours. Three hours to finish this blog post. As usual, I am in a hurry to finish this deadline in a short time.
So many things happened since my last update, guys!
Glad to have my journal, maybe a diary, to keep track of what had happened from July – August. It’s a small B5 diary from kikki-k; as usual I have chosen this over a loooong time deciding from other designs, sizes, and brand. Hate to admit it, but being a ~*designer*~ I am picky from the design, colors, theme, and simplicity. Fine, I am also picky about the brand.
Let’s just hope that I will keep up with updating this and next year I will still keep doing this. I am very, very lazy when it comes to writing down how my day went. This is a good start regarding my memory tbh. After the start of my seizure, and having frequent seizures, I seem to be forgetting things now. There’s only a short space per day on my journal but I really do try to put all the important events that happened.
Moving on, here’s my top 8 list of my important events that happened from July – August:
- Selling quite a lot of our furnitures to keep up with the expenses for dialysis and home expenses (bills, food): We sold a lot of furnitures, but somehow our house is still full of stuff and looks like we still have a lot of furnitures to sell? What a weird observation. Seems like our dad is giving us miracles through this? Hahaha! OK, for the record, we sold a lot but it’s still not enough to cover all expenses. The furnitures cost a lot if my dad sold it, but people have been buying it from us (my mom and I) and since we’re close to being unknown to the public, they buy it at a much lower price. 😞 We’re getting lowballed but since we need the money, we agree to their offers. I’m gonna miss these furnitures after all, after seeing them being taken away. *sigh* When the time comes that they’re all sold, our house will look like an empty lot – I’m definitely going to miss all of these furnitures. Sentimental value, right?
- All our dogs moved in with us here in our house: Our other house have 2 dogs living there. They lived there for years, almost like security guards. Again, for the record, we give them food, good shelter, a clean place to sleep and play. In summer this year, my mom turned the small garage into a small eatery. Things went good, they have customers all day, earned a good amount of money. The problem is the business closed after a few months. Financial problems and the employees weren’t doing good with what they’re earning. It’s hard to find people to trust these days. Well, I am feeling happy that our dogs are living in one house together and I can see them all the time now.
- Finding out what my signs are if ever I’m going to have a seizure: I don’t want to list them here but one of them is if I get too hungry during dialysis. Gone are the days that I can hold on to my hunger like before. I have to eat somehow.
- Having our car blessed by a priest (of course, who else?): We bought a secondhand car last February. Yes, it took this long for us to get the car prepared for long trips. Last weekend we had it fixed, enough for long trips like to Antipolo. Last Sunday, we went there to have it blessed, finally. It was a loooong trip, as far as I remember. Glad I didn’t feel dizzy, have a headache, or hungry throughout the trip. On our way there we took a route that passed by the province-like part of Metro Manila. Like if you were going to Pasig, instead of going to the EDSA route, we went at the back – that’s how I can describe it properly. It was so amusing as I observed it that I didn’t feel sleepy at all.
- This one is related to dialysis but my hemoglobin is now going back to an amount that is within the normal range: The usual value for a normal hemoglobin is around 12.1 to 15.1 g/dL for women. My previous blood test results from 2 months ago needed that I should have a blood transfusion. Thank god I have found a way to keep it at a normal range. Let me just comment that not all MLM companies are bogus. There are companies out there that do provide worthy supplements. 😊 I’d like to present myself as a living result of using that supplement. Although, it doesn’t work well with everybody who tries it. I wish the person who tried it and didn’t find it successfully working on their body does find a way for their blood to keep up and have it go back to normal. I am now fearful of having a blood transfusion because that is how I got a Hepatitis C. Whoever picked that blood to put on me while I was asleep (this happened after the skull surgery I guess because I was unaware), hell is waiting for you. 😂
- I got to make a couple of Photobooks during the last week of June: I had a lot of Photobook coupons from summer that I unfortunately did not get to use all of it. I had to give them away, which I did, but I am unsure if the people I gave them to got to use them. I tried my best but people weren’t so interested. 😞 What a waste. Thought many people would want them because I am giving it for free. Anyway, what was left for me to use – I got to use them. I made a couple of photobooks of our family (well it started just as a photobook of dad only, turned out I didn’t have many photos of him), of our dogs (of course!), of the concert photos I took that looked nice to print (:lol:), artists and musicians I have met. I think that’s all.
- Seeing my friends, and it was THEIR idea, not mine!: I barely see my friends now. Some of my best friends back in the day (lol yes three years have passed and I now consider it THAT long) have cut ties with me and rarely talk to me now. It’s like they only talk to me when and if they need something from me. I feel bitter they’re having the time of their lives now and um, they don’t even ask about me? Well, I have a group of friends who actually come up to me asking how I am and decided they want to meet up with me. One of them told me they miss me, and I wanted to cry. TEARS OF JOY, MY DUDE!! By some stroke of luck it happened on a day where I was allowed to go and meet up with them and luckily, I didn’t get sick before that meetup. It must be stress and nervousness but when events like this happen, I end up to the hospital. 😐 BUT THANK GOD NOTHING HAPPENED.
- Cheat days: I seem to have a lot of cheat days lately. Because I’ve been eating badly for the last couple of days, my creatinine value from this month’s laboratory has gone up. I am slowly losing the appetite to eat, it must be a symptom because of that. It’s not an exciting announcement but an important event nonetheless. 😞
Well, tomorrow will be September.. here comes the -ber months, aka Jose Mari Chan’s months coming up. Expect his songs to creep up in the malls as the background songs.