Voila! Happy new year! In this month’s #WonderfulWednesdays (hahaha)…
- Getting to know the nurses more than just observing during opening and closing my my Permcath access during Dialysis: The dialysis center I go to are mum about moving to a farther location than the one where they are located now. Most of the nurses they’ve had before were nice and the ones now. There are a couple who have become my favorites.
I don’t think I’ve had a good experience with a male nurses cleaning and closing my Permcath, come to think of it. Hmm.. I’ve had experience with bad nurses who are just that timid to clean and cover up my Permcath. I would like to keep this forever until I get a Kidney transplant, which isn’t going to be anytime soon. So, please, PLEASE be careful (don’t pull it) and clean each and every nook and cranny in there. I don’t want to get a Fistula on my arm so that is why I am keeping loads of Tegaderms and other medical items here at home to keep it clean/sanitized.
- Walking my dog, being ~outside~ my house even for just 10 minutes lol: Well. My dog is getting a bit on the fatter side, too. I thought we’d start letting him out of the house to get his daily walks. At the same time, even for just a couple of minutes, I go out to tell my cousin to go outside and let the both of them walk. Since I am not allowed to go out for that long (thanks, mum!), someone else has to do the work I am supposed to do. 😆
- Getting a few inches fatter (I don’t know what’s so wonderful with that though? I want to be back to being a 40kg again!): I guess I should blame myself for this. Whenever I am on dialysis I crave for McDonald’s (it’s the nearest fastfood, like it’s just in front of the dialysis building!). It’s sickening when it’s the only food you eat during those 4 hours you’re in that chair waiting for your treatment to be done and over.
I am only eating that much food since if I go there hungry I might have a seizure episode. Who knew that *I* could eat three bowls of rice???I eat just around one serving spoon of rice at home, or even a half. I figured out my tummy getting this fat is either edema or really just fat from eating fastfood. Ugh.
- Feeling great I am starting to revise my blog in some small ways: I was able to start with replacing the image URLs of another post with the new ones since PB is being a bitch, forcing us users to subscribe to them yearly. No effing way.
- Binge downloading: So much movies and TV series to catch up on! I wasn’t even aware The Flash is still airing. I thought it ended around.. *checks* season 3! That time when Barry Allen found out that evil villain is him all along when that took off his metal outfit thing. I stopped watching that show now, though. I’m excited to get my mind fucked up by this show I keep hearing of: Black Mirror. I’m scared but excited at the same time. =))
- A work in progress – getting all our dogs to get along with each other: We began this around last year when we put our five dogs to live in just one house. The two live in our other house, while these three here at this home with us. Only the two girl dogs fight and it puzzles us why that happens. Is it because the mommy dog hates her “daughter”? Lol. Does her daughter hate her? I’m so confused. WHY????
Anybody have an idea? I should Google for better answers, yeah? I hope things will get better and they will get along. 🙁 I want my dogs to just stay and for the five of them to get along together here. As cheesy as this sounds, we’ll live happily ever after. OKAY NO THAT IS DEAD ASS CORNY.
Anyway, they are both spayed if this information helps.