Cool. We’re on the last day of the 2nd to the last month of the year! December here we come! And.. as usual, the previous months felt like just a breeze. School was pretty fast as well. Last year (frosh year, 2nd term) it was pretty slow.. because I was having so much fun only to experience a bad ending because I failed one subject at the end of that term. Oh well. I got over it and I’m taking that subject again next term..
I don’t get why my two other blockmates are excited to take that subject again.. I don’t feel excited at all, only scared. What if the class we get we’ll be like us ..a very noisy block? Problem with me during that time I took that subject, our block was too noisy.. etcetera, etcetera. I COULDN’T CONCENTRATE, that’s why. Sad. I don’t want to elaborate cause I might offend someone.
I’ll be serious this time, promise. I don’t think anyone can distract me at that class.. all of them passed that subject already. Damn smartasses.
Oh oh, there’s three weeks left for me and I’m so done with school! I mean.. only for Christmas Break. If not for my 1 minor subject (NSTP) I would be off school by 2nd week but nooo. *sigh* Geez. I plan to sleep every single day, wake up early, be productive, try to eat healthy (I tend to not eat much when I’m at home, no I’m not dieting..), and REST. Next term I won’t be having 2 days worth of no classes days.. all thanks to that subject I am retaking. :hmph:
So how do you plan to spend your Christmas break?? I bet you’ll just Plurk ALL day long.
I watched Twilight last Friday and my initial reaction was “S’ok”. Next day I realized the following: (sorry if you get offended but what the hell.. we have different perceptions/interpretations of the movie, but I reccomend you to click the spoiler link, IF and only if you’ve seen it)
1. The part where James gets to accidentally sniff Bella’s hair…. Bella’s stoned reaction is just LOL moment (for me.)
2. There were so many laughable scenes on the movie (IMO)
3. They skipped hella lots of parts. What I really looked forward to was the stage where they were getting to know each other..
4. …Also the part Edward says Bella’s car is too slow .. yeah that whole process would’ve been lovely to see in the movie
5. Charlie is so funny.. he brought the film to another level with his serious yet funny attitude, lol.
6. I never imagined the house of the Cullens looking like THAT. while reading the book I pictured their house to really look like a mansion.. like the White House 😕 .. or rather elegant looking not modernist and minimalist.
7. I found out later that it was Rob Pattinson singing on the background on that one scene (yung parang may ngumangawa, haha.. ugh, I don’t know how to translate that word, sorry)
8. Ayiene already warned me beforehand that the epic “Do I Dazzle You?” line was not in the movie.. I forgotten about it while watching the movie. Found out later it really wasn’t in the movie. So is the “You’re intoxicated by my very presence” line, BOO! (Correct me if I’m wrong, I didn’t bother to read Twilight after finishing it months ago, haha)
9. At first I thought Rachel Lefavre would’ve been better as Rosalie in the movie, but after seeing Nikki Reed act her role out.. just perfect. She’s bitchy alright, but Rachel’s like…. angelic looking but evil, ya get me? My impression on Victoria was “goody 2 shoes” at first, but eventually, as Laurent said “Don’t underestimate her”. Rosalie looked bitchy from the start.
10. Jacob was so fucking convincing on the movie. I love him. WHO’S EXCITED FOR NEW MOON?
11. Kristen Stewart really got me on the “transformation” scene. Hahah, her hyperventilating (hmm? correct me if I’m wrong) convinced me BIG TIME. Poor her.. but um, laughy-laugh here and there. Edward over sucking the venom was pretty too. Oh noe, mean me. Sorry but that’s just an opinion.
Noticed how I didn’t talk about Edward “Everyone’s Man” Cullen? I’m out of words to compliment him, and um, no it’s not because “OH MY GOD EDWARD IS SO HOT!” but cause.. way before the movie even came out.. there was so much of him already from the trailers to his popularity rising above the roof. He played it well and I’m satisfied already, especially the biology lab scene! (I hope I don’t spoil anyone with this, haha).. I just wasn’t looking forward on seeing more of him anymore, I was looking forward for the scenes with the other characters (such as Emmett and Jacob )
I give it 4/5. 😛
There goes my Twilight post, hahaha.
Thanks for the good feedback about the first vlog btw.. I might do one again but not anytime soon. Maybe next lifetime, if time permits. 😎 It’s gonna be December tomorrow, pretty excited for that! 😛
..Even though it means a lot of rushing here and there to finish the projects before the deadline. Y’know me, always wanting to get done with things as soon as possible. I have to make a magazine portfolio, photography portfolio, more plates, reports, etc.. I’ll sort it out later.
December will be pretty busy for me as well in the society department. I have 2 debuts to attend and.. hm, I haven’t found what to wear. I don’t like wearing the same dresses in the events I go to, unless they don’t know each other. Gets? Say I go to event A wearing a white dress, I won’t wear it to event B unless it’s really a different celebration. 😛
Have a happy December everyone!