HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May everyone have a pleasant and successful 2008 and have good health, and not forgetting to keep in touch with everyone (you can exclude me on this one, lol), just a simple ‘gift’ for y’all, yeah save it and don’t direct please. Hey guys, sorry if my update is going be super last minute. I’ve been meaning to do it earlier today but I was swamped with my thoughts of successfully upgrading to OSX Leopard this time, but faced another failure. Yeah, I never stop trying. I already applied this theme called Liger to my Macbook and it’s 80% passable to the real Leopard but I still want the real thing. My laptop went through a series of reboots and restarts and I was thisclose to upgrading until it failed cause the CD I used had some stuff missing, I tried the tutorials on fitting Leopard on a single layer disk, I guess I have to reinstall it from scratch for it to work, but I won’t do that, may not be worth in the end anyway. I just have to abstain myself hard from not doing a fresh install.
Besides that, I re-watched Death Note again, only because my brother wanted to since he got so curious what’s the big deal with it. :)) Now I got him hooked to it and he looks forward to watching more Japanese movies cause he likes Japanese girls ;)) . Right now, I’m watching No Reservations by myself, brother’s outside playing with the iMac, my dad’s sleeping in the same room as I am & mom’s cooking foods for later. Oh yeah, that fancy dinner nights ago went ‘good’. I’m totally not used to eating at fancy restaurants cause they serve weird foods (that look ‘yummy’ in the beginning, only to find out they taste bad… and later realize they cost so much). That guest my father invited was okay, such an influential man. 😛 Seriously. I cannot believe everything that he told us during that dinner.
Okay, okay lemme start my best of the year list for 2007 before it’s too late, but first I’d like to share this song by Death Cab for Cutie. I have no idea if this is a new or old song, but it’s just too perfect for the event we’re celebrating just hours away! 😀 And I could totally relate, so yeah.
I wouldn’t do a top list this year cause when I’m asked to ‘list’, I immediately forget the things I’d include to the list and add crappy stuff instead. I’ll do something similar instead, “highlights of the year”, and I got the idea from Anne Kate, hers looks more interesting thats why I’m trying it as well. :dance: Besides, its easier to organize by month compared to the exact dates.
- Wolfgang & Razorback’s concert (with Robert — yeah he’s the only one who matters to me that time, hoho.)
- My first time to attend a gig at 6 Underground (and unfortunately, my last)
- Talked to Lokomotiv on their radio guesting
- Found out that I didn’t get to DLSU, ADMU and UST
- Meeting and hanging out with US-based band Lokomotivand Wolf Gemora in personal during their Greenbelt M1 gig
- Pupil’sAnimax Love is in the Air gig and backstage moment
- Taking my CSBentrance exam and feeling alone for the first time ever
- JS *friggin* PROM
- Gave a gift to David Aguirre and he liked it!
- Grad practices
- Emoting cause us seniors are gonna part ways
- Receiving my final rejection letter for admission to University of the Philippines
- Passing in CSB
- Going back and forth in CSB to finish my requirements for admission
- Bamboo in ATC with Berto, then he lost his phone. I blame myself (cause if I didn’t bring him he wouldn’t have lost it).
- Meeting and hangout with Dok Sergio of Pupil at Mall of Asia to buy Pupil shirts
- Got herpz yo (No I did not have sex, it was some unknown viral disease. I have no idea where I got it. Holy shit. )
- Rivermaya, Pupil and Sandwich’s gig at Metrobar. My first far from the southern part of Manila gig!
- Won tickets to Pupil’s exclusive gig at Hard Rock Cafe
- First day of college starts at CSB! :heart:
- I was on TV, hahaha, Animax!!
- First time to step into my college’s SDA building
- Settling myself in college/meeting new friends
- Attending my very first UBREAK DLSU gig (Up Dharma Down and Silent Sanctuary)
- Living the ‘Taft’ life
- Bonding with former classmates
- Hanging out with Acieat DLSU
- Going to Intramuros for the first time for our History project
- Going to ATC for Psychology project
- Preparing for Midterms
- Malling during 4 hour breaktimes
- Start of crushing college boys =))
- Midterms (?)
- Optic View’s first general assembly / Photography workshop
- Char’s birthday celebration
- Graphika Manila, meeting Alex. And almost seeing Anne Kate.
- My 18th birthday debut, got the escort I wanted. :heart:
- Finals.. and final days of hangout with friends, Jeanne was missing in action
- Trip to Thailand (that didn’t end so smoothly cause I got sick when we got back)
- Switchfoot concert that I didn’t get to go to cause of my sickness from the Thailand trip
- My blockmates’ 18th birthday treat for me (full of surprises, seriously, loved it)
- Second semester, seeing *** for the first time. 😀
- More school stuff
- Pupil’s Animax gig 😀
- FILIP12 shooting for music video :))
- Pupil’s album launch at Eastwood, going to a gig alone for the first time.
- Online pre-enlistment hassles
- Myx Campus tour gig at DLSU with Char
- Setting our own schedules for next semester
- Last month of our block being together
- Boring Christmas
- Failing in Algebra for the first time, for real, and repeating it
- Staying up till 2AM in the morning during Christmas break
- Crushing galore! I liked a lot of guys during December.. soo.. 🙂
OKAY OKAY, THAT’S THE LIST.. 🙂 HAHA. I did it in a hurry cause hours ago I was on the phone with my friend and now I got to finish this at 12:04AM or January 01, 2008. HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN GUYS!! Got to go and celebrate the night away! 😀